The ONLY glyphosate additive you need!
pHLAME is a special formulation conditioning agent designed to save costs by increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of low pH contact herbicides.
FOUR components in ONE product:
Buffering agent - enhances chemical effectiveness by lowering pH, (7% sulfur).
5% Nitrogen - increases chemical uptake.
Non-ionic surfactant - aids in coverage.
Specialized enzyme complexes, unique to our pHlame product
- promotes efficient chemical absorption. (Opens the leaf stomata)
Less cost per acre, More effective per ounce!
16 - 32oz/100 gallons of water
With contact herbicide.
pHLAME is non-detrimental to spray equipment!
Only appropriate with low pH herbicides that allow for surfactant additives.
(Always perform a jar test before tank mixing)
Heat up your glyphosate!
pHLAME is also appropriate to use with “burn-down” chemicals on potatoes
pHlame is a special formulation conditioning agent that increasing efficiency and effectiveness of low-pH contact herbicides (heats up your glyphosate).
pHlame has four components:
1. Buffering Agent - enhances chemical effectiveness by lowering pH.
2. 5% Nitrogen - increases chemical uptake.
3. Non-ionic surfactant - aids in coverage.
4. Specialized Enzyme complexes - promotes efficient chemical absorption (opens the leaf stomata).
16 - 32 oz/100 gallons water
NOTE: pHlame is non-detrimental on spray equipment!