Corn (Irrigated Sweet, Field or Silage)
- 24-32 oz/ac Seed Boost in-furrow at planting with seed as target. Mix with starter phosphorous fertilizer.
Soil Function, Nutrient Release , Water Penetration
- 32 oz/ac Reclaim or A•I•M at/about V-3 stage or earlier:
- Can either be pivot run or spray applied
- A•I•M (not Reclaim) can be mixed with 1st or 2nd glyphosate application
* Both products are excellent for soil structure improvement AND nutrient release
* Reclaim will reduce herbicide residual issues but CANNOT be tank-mixed with Phosphorous or Sulfur based fertilizers or chemicals
Foliar Nutrient Application Enhancement
- 32 oz/ac MicroPlus added to foliar nutrient package of choice
- i.e. with Phos and trace minerals at ear formation – up to tassle
- i.e. with Potassium sprays after pollination to push finish
Seed Boost on both pivots, 32 oz/ac A•I•M with glyphosate spray on south pivot.
July 18, 2003
Reclaim was applied to fix Everest herbicide damage, and also made an obvious production improvement compared to the undamaged half.