FoliarPlex is a formulation of:
- AgPro Systems MicroPlus foliar product
- High-quality non-ionic surfactants
- Herbal/citrus extracts
FoliarPlex was designed to enhance CONTACT and TRANSLAMINAR insecticide effectiveness while decreasing the stress of the plant.
- MicroPlus: MicroPlus is a foliar AgPro product designed to heal plant injury, push cell division through cytokinan activity, and open leaf channels to increase foliar nutrient intake. This same leaf stimulation gives an advantage to insecticides that work through translaminar action by allowing optimum leaf absorption and product translaminar movement. The MicroPlus product was also used as the base of the FoliarPlex product to reduce the stress of the plant caused by the insect infestation, to raise the carbohydrates of the plant, and to promote healing.
- Surfactant: FoliarPlex contains very high quality non-ionic surfactants to aid in spread of insecticides over the leaf area. NO MORE ADDITIONAL NON-IONIC SURFACTANTS ARE NEEDED. (If insecticide label calls for the use of oil, use it also!)
- Herbal Extracts: This component of FoliarPlex is unique. FoliarPlex is specifically formulated to irritate insects in order to excite their movements … bring them out from the plant crown, and from under leaves so they come in better contact with the insecticide. Improved Kill!
32 oz/acre (16 oz/acre is appropriate if using repeat insecticide applications)
Appropriate with foliar insecticides only, with at least 5 (preferably more) gallons of spray mix per acre.
Use only with insecticides that allow for surfactant in tank mix. (Always perform a jar test before tank mixing)