Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Water Penetration
- 32 oz/ac A.I.M or Reclaim through drip or overhead irrigation or may be spray applied alone or with herbicides early season.
- 32 oz/ac A.I.M or Reclaim every 30-45 days up to first sign of color.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption, (cytokinins properties for cell division)
- 16 oz/ac MicroPlus with foliar nutrients at “pink”
- 32 oz/ac MicroPlus at “petal fall” with nutrient sprays
- 16 oz/ac MicroPlus with all other cover sprays
Note: If using Promolin with foliar spray tank mixed with MicroPlus, reduce Promolin use to lowest label rates.
Reclaim Applied Mid-July and Again 30 Days Later
Note the improved color, improved lenticel presentation, and increased fill in “shoulders”. Photos taken in September.