Foliar Plant Stimulant
MicroPlus OA combines selected strains of kelp and growth stimulants. One word is extremely appropriate to describe this product: Versatile!
MicroPlus OA is a fantastic tool that can aid in:
- Crop-growth push
- Plant stress reduction
- Foliar nutrient absorption
- Early cell elongation
- Plant healing from hail, wind, frost, chemical burn, etc.
- Leaf absorption when tank mixed with foliar fertilizers and/or foliar fungicides
MicroPlus OA can allow for manipulation of crop performance at critical growth stages when combined with specific foliar nutrient fertilizers:
- Bud stage – to aid crop set and cell elongation. (P,K,Mn,Zn,B)
- Flag-leaf stage – for improved grain head formulation. (P,K,Mn,Zn,B,Cu)
- Between forage cuttings – for plant recovery. (N,P,K)
- For tissue healing after a catastrophic event such hail, wind or light frost. (N,P,K and all trace) *Appropriate to add to fungicides for improved translaminar action.
- Preceding or following a stress event such as prolonged extreme temperatures. (N,P,K and all trace minerals)
- For light frost protection. (K and all trace minerals 3 or more days ahead of event.)
Remember: MicroPlus OA is like a freight train driving through leaf channels. Load it with your choice of nutrients. MicroPlus OA will then trigger plants to metabolize and utilize these nutrients!
If you are spraying foliar nutrient products on your crop, MicroPlus OA should be in the tank. PERIOD!!
16 oz/acre to 32 oz/acre
Foliar spray only – aerial or ground
None known – contains no surfactant (Always perform a jar test before tank mixing)
Garden Bean Seed
A•I•M, Reclaim and MicroPlus. Warden, WA 2011
MicroPlus OA Foliar Application with Nutrient Package
Aberdeen, WA 2013
MicroPlus OA Foliar Stimulant and Renew Soil Enhancer
MicroPlus Foliar Stimulant contains a superior cytokinin package for cell elongation (stem length) and Renew Soil Enhancer improves plant nutrient uptake (color and size).