Air and Water Infiltration Management Soil Stimulant
A•I•M is a broad-spectrum versatile soil conditioner and biological enhancer. It is made up of soil microbial stimulants, and non-ionic surfactants. A•I•M is an excellent soil treatment choice where compaction and water penetration are a challenge because it targets both aerobic and anaerobic species. By increasing multiple types of micro-organisms, A•I•M can effectively improve soil aggregation while also improving nutrient availability through increased microbial activity.
Pivot irrigation, drip line irrigation, aerial spray, ground spray
- Excellent mix with most chemicals and fertilizers.
- Remember, it contains non-ionic surfactants that will increase the efficacy of herbicides. Do not spray above 80 degrees.
- Make sure your chemical labels allow for the use of surfactants when you are tank-mixing with herbicides. (Always perform a jar test before tank mixing).
Timing with this product is very flexible and may be used multiple times throughout the season.
- Potatoes – early hooking
- Corn, beans and alfalfa – 1st watering or with herbicide spray Malt barley and wheat – boot stage or earlier
- Alfalfa – every other cutting
New Seeding Alfalfa, Big Horn, WY
Malt Barley, Glendive, MT
Photos taken just 8 days after application!
30 Days After A•I•M Application
Notice the improved soil aggregation structure and enhanced water penetration of the treated soil following a quick pivot revolution.