Hops (New Planting)
Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Residual Herbicide Cleanup
- 32 oz/ac Reclaim broadcast spray or water run full area, not just rows.
- 32 oz/ac Seed Boost at planting through 1st water if on drip system, or band spray 32oz/ac over newly planted area.
Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Water Penetration
- 32 oz/ac A.I.M through water or with herbicide over row 45 days after planting.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption and cytokinin activity for cell division
- 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with foliar nutrient application at burr formation.
Improved Insecticide Efficacy / Reduced Plant Stress
- 32 oz/ac FoliarPlex with each insecticide spray.
Note: do NOT add extra surfactant to tank mix, as FoliarPlex has non-ionic surfactants built in – use oil as per insecticide label.
New Planting Hops
Untreated field was planted one month earlier than the hops treated with Renew, Seed Boost and MicroPlus.
Same area, different grower, planted one month earlier.
Renew, Seed Boost, MicroPlus