Following are options for crop specific AgPro programs. All product programs can be tailor designed to accommodate each growers needs according to their irrigation systems, soil types, chemical applications and timing, planting practices, tilling practices, soil temperatures, and target preference.
Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Water Penetration
1. 32 oz/ac AIM through drip or overhead irrigation at dormancy break.
In Spring may also be spray applied alone or with herbicides.
2. Repeat 32 oz/ac AIM 30 days later.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption and cytokinin activity for cell division and stem elongation
1. 32 oz/ac MicroPlus WITH 1st foliar nutrient spray at bloom.
2. 16 oz/ac MicroPlus every following nutrient spray.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption on post-harvest trees
1. 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with mid-to-late season foliar nutrients.