Following are options for crop specific AgPro programs. All product programs can be tailor designed to accommodate each growers needs according to their irrigation systems, soil types, chemical applications and timing, planting practices, tilling practices, soil temperatures, and target preference.
Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Water Penetration
1. 32 oz/ac AIM or Reclaim through drip or overhead irrigation or may be spray applied alone with herbicides early season.
2. 32 oz/ac AIM or Reclaim every 30-45 days up to first sign of color.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption, (cytokinins properties for cell division)
1. 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with foliar nutrients at “pink”
2. 32 oz/ac MicroPlus at “pedal fall” with nutrient sprays
3. 16 oz/ac MicroPlus with all other cover sprays
Note: If using Promolin with foliar spray tank mixed with MicroPlus, reduce Promolin use to lowest label rates.