Following are options for crop specific AgPro programs. All product programs can be tailor designed to accommodate each growers needs according to their irrigation systems, soil types, chemical applications and timing, planting practices, tilling practices, soil temperatures, and target preference.
Rooting Enhancement, Nutrient Release
1. Seed Boost - use at 1:100 ratio in greenhouse.
Goal: Approx 16 oz/1000 square feet of trays.
If using drip tape, apply 32 oz/ac Seed Boost at first watering after planting.
Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Water Penetration
1. 32 oz/ac Reclaim at planting, water run or spray applied.
2. 32 oz/ac Reclaim 5 weeks later, water run or spray applied.
3. 32 oz/ac Reclaim (3rd application), 5 weeks later, water run or spray applied.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption, (cytokinins properties for cell division)
1. 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with foliar nutrients including 4 lb/ac Phosphorous and foliar trace mineral blend that includes: Zn, Mn, Fe and B.
2. 16 to 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with all additional in-season foliar nutrient applications.
Please Note: If soil water penetration is a challenge, replace 2nd and 3rd Reclaim applications with 32 oz/ac AIM