Following are options for crop specific AgPro programs. All product programs can be tailor designed to accommodate each growers needs according to their irrigation systems, soil types, chemical applications and timing, planting practices, tilling practices, soil temperatures, and target preference.
Soil Function, Nutrient Release, Water Penetration
1. 32 oz/ac AIM at dormancy break through water or ground spray.
2. 32 oz/ac AIM every 45 days after first application.
Foliar Nutrient Absorption, (cytokinins properties for cell division)
1. 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with foliar nutrients first white, up to first bloom
2. 16 to 32 oz/ac MicroPlus with all additional in-season foliar nutrient
1. 32 oz/ac Foliarplex with each insecticide spray
(do NOT add extra surfactant to tank mix, as FoliarPlex has a non-ionic surfactant built in - use oil as per insecticide label)
NOTE: Foliarplex contains a non-ionic surfactant. If Foliarplex is added to an insecticide on pears, make sure the label allows for surfactant and timing is such that scarring from spray mix is not a threat.